Thursday, April 30, 2009

So we have finally chosen a photographer...

It was such a difficult decision because they were all so amazing, but we have finally decided to go with the fabulous Shona Henderson. Her photographs are truly beautiful and she has a personality to match as well. She showed such passion with her work and genuine interest in our wedding and I know that she will capture every tiny detail and emotion of our day perfectly. Its all very exciting!

I thought I would also mention the other photographers that I saw because they were also really really great and I would definitely reccommend Adelaide brides to be check them out also. The first photographer I saw was Claude Raschella reccommended to me by the lovely Jane Cameron of Wedding Style Guide.


And the Second photographer I met with was Andre from Scout Photographics. Brilliant fun guy with great photos to match.

1 comment: