Friday, May 1, 2009

Whimsical little windmills

These photographs are beautiful...
Ever since I saw pretty pin wheels on Martha Sterwart Weddings it has been a quiet little want of mine to have quite a few different coloured pin wheels all standing up in the grass around the ceremony. Only problem is that I just don't think I could be bothered to make them all knowing how many other details I know i'll be hand making. But look at what wonderful props they make for wedding photos. Isn't it charming? You can see the rest of this cute wedding via Green Wedding Shoes.

(photography by Dana & Jeremy found via Green Wedding Shoes)

2 comments:

  1. how cute are those pictures!
    and those wheels, ahhhhhhh how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i tagged you in my blog ^_^

    http://lightning-heart.blogspot.com/2009/05/tag-dag.html

    ReplyDelete