Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flikr Love: Crystal.

I am sorry that I seem to have a lack of inspiring posts to read recently, but I am in the last month of completing my honours thesis for my Interior Architecture degree and need to focus more on finishing my 10,000 words.

I came across Crystal.'s flikr a little while ago and have been meaning to write about it. Her style of photography captures all my senses. They all feel like they should belong in a children story book they have that sort of dream-like atmosphere about them. Here are my two favourite images, but you really must check the rest of her photographs, they do not dissapoint.

1 comment:

  1. ok so these are the most beautiful inspiration. If only I had time to go into the country before I go to shoot some sweet little portraits ... arh

    ReplyDelete