Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Island Wedding Inspiration board contest

My Island Wedding is holding an inspiration board contest and I thought I would send in my Runaway Greece and Understated Elegance Boards. The winner is judged by the amount of votes given, so get on there and vote for your favourite!

Runaway Greece

This board was inspired by my friend's romantic dream to one day runaway and elope with her partner in the Greek Islands.
top row / bottles from brides, Image from Mikkel Vang Photography, Elounder Gulf Villas found via Kiwi Collection, cake from brides. / second row / invitations from brides, Image from Comopolitan Bride Issue 17, bottles and next image from Mikkel Vang Photography, flowers from brides. / third row / band image from Martha Weddings, suitcases (unknown), next images from brides. / bottom row / Elounder Gulf Villas found via Kiwi Collection, Image from Comopolitan Bride Issue 17, Image from Mikkel Vang Photography, boutonniere from brides

Understated Elegance

This board was inspired by one of my close friends upcoming wedding. She has these amazing ideas working around muted colours in her bridesmaid dresses and flowers. I cant wait till her wedding!
row one: table setting from Martha Stewart, photograph by Shelly Kroeger via Green Wedding Shoes, coconut cupcakes by Cannelle et Vanille flikr. row two: menu and table centerpieces by Lyndsey Hamilton Events via Style Me Pretty, cake via Brides.com, photography by Michelle Warren.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa..., these rock! I'll get them up this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good at putting these together. I really like your style. Your Runaway Greece makes me want a plane ride and a suntan...and some white flowing clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing! the blue reminds me of Greece!

    ReplyDelete