Monday, June 15, 2009

Loving...

This table setting and table runner! Perfect for a fun summer wedding!
(Images via Anna Kuperberg, flowers by birch and event deign by dream a little dream)

and these..

Two Brunette's Rehearsal Dinner Invitations.

I think these are so so great! I am in love with them! and the fabrics that back the invitations are the perfect patterning I am looking for as possible table runners or napkins. (like above table setting) I also think the brown paper envelopes match the invitations spot on. You really must check out Carolynn and Nell's blog... They're FABULOUS!

8 comments:

  1. I adore stunning table settings like this.... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee... I've been following your blog for only a week or so, but I reckon your wedding is going to be absolutely stunning. You make me want to get married again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) I get worried though that I have so many idea I wont be able to use them all!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely stunning table setting and invitation. Your blog is just gorgeous - I'm so glad that you are sharing all your inspiration and ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll just have to have more than one wedding. Or use up all your ideas by throwing anniversary parties in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful! love that fabric too! (your blog is lovely too...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!! Thank you for posting about us on your adorable blog :o)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..all your picts are really inspiring me!
    Beautiful..!

    ReplyDelete