Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Back!


FINALLY! wow... I had a really tough few weeks but my honours thesis is finally done and now I can concentrate on getting a job and getting my wedding organised! I am also very very much looking forward to spending time with my girlfriend Mary who is has jumped on board with me and we are going to go into partnership and get an event design and interior decorating/styling business up and running (part time for now while we have full time jobs). So to any wedding planners/event planners/interior stylists out there i would LOVE to hear from you and any advice would be great! gabrielle [dot] goodman [at] hotmail [dot] come

Much love to you all and I look forward to bringing some more of my inspiration to the table.

image from bobbi + mike photography

No comments:

Post a Comment