Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Damn my indecisiveness!

So I just got back from a meeting with one of the 4 florists I am going to check out and I just realised how much more thinking I have to do before I meet with any more. I need to figure out what 'garden style' flowers are around in the South Australian summer that last in the heat. I need to know how many of the vases are going to be my own and how many I need to collect to fill three long tables. I need to figure out how the food is going to sit in between the flowers (its all shared plates) and need to know the size of the gaps needed for the plates. I need to figure out if I am going to have two pots at the end of the isle with flowers or noesgays on each of the chairs. And last but not least, I need to figure out what sort of colours I would like... today I tossed up the idea of the purple again...

7 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful colour and the flowers are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soft, stylish and ornate floral choices. Lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great I hope you can figure out what you want I'm just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, I gave you an award on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are so beautiful and inspiring, I love all the shades of blue and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just found your blog. Love it.

    Purple non-matching flowers make my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean - I've changed my mind on colour schemes a million times (much to the frustration of my bridesmaids). I love purple too.

    ReplyDelete