Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Painted branches

I remember when my brother and I were young and living in England, we didn't have a Christmas tree for a while. Instead my mum used to take us out in the freezing cold to collect branches at the local park and we used to help her paint them white or silver and hang all our ornaments and lights. I thought this was better than any proper Christmas tree, and so fun to make and thought this idea would make for interesting centrepieces...
left image: photography by MiBelle, right image: photography by Michele M Waite via Married and More with Michelle

5 comments:

  1. That's a really clever idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stuff like this, I just wish that I could actually get myself to do it lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this idea! The red one looks like coral...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this... and your blog is fantastic... have a wonderful week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

    ReplyDelete