Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Painted branches

I remember when my brother and I were young and living in England, we didn't have a Christmas tree for a while. Instead my mum used to take us out in the freezing cold to collect branches at the local park and we used to help her paint them white or silver and hang all our ornaments and lights. I thought this was better than any proper Christmas tree, and so fun to make and thought this idea would make for interesting centrepieces...
left image: photography by MiBelle, right image: photography by Michele M Waite via Married and More with Michelle

5 comments:

  1. That's a really clever idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stuff like this, I just wish that I could actually get myself to do it lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this idea! The red one looks like coral...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this... and your blog is fantastic... have a wonderful week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cargo pants are extremely hot this year and they are also extremely comfortable! Although cargo pants cannot really double as evening wear they can be worn with long cardigans, great leather jackets and neutral colored scarves to complete this casual wear look. smell proof bags

    ReplyDelete