Sunday, June 7, 2009

Colour your world

This is one of the most wonderful wedding shoots I have seen yet! There isnt really much I can say about this one, the images speak entirely for themselves really. I found these amazing photos via Once Wed (loving the new set up by the way) which were taken for the latest wedding issue of Nashville Lifestyle. This beautiful setting was created by (one of my favourites) Joy Thigpen who has incredible photography to match her talents in event design. But the photography for this wedding was done by the very talented Tec Petaja who has shot some incredible weddings so you really must check out his blog and website. Enjoy x

6 comments:

  1. love this!!

    soo gorgeous! I have to do a link back to this post - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, those pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What CUte wedding! I am loving that outdoors, country feel! SO Pretty. Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very very cute...., I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the CUTEST wedding pictures ever. I love the wedding dresses especially the strapless one.

    ReplyDelete