Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for a Spring Clean (in Autum)

photo by Tim Walker

Well... I got bored of the way my blog was looking so i did a bit of a spring cleaning and gave it a new heading (nabbed from pixels & ice cream) and have gone through and added new blogs (that give me butterflies) and am in the process of being bothered to add all of my inspiration web sites (a long tedious process of cut and paste really). Thursday Jarrod and I are meeting up with a couple of photographers so tomorrow I will post a bunch of photos that i LOVE, to show them (and you) what bridezilla here wants. I hope you are all having a manageable and stress-free week x

1 comment:

  1. that's so cool! I used the pixels and ice cream design for one of my old blogs! I love it. It's very fresh and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete