Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Wedding Invites are finally done!

And now I can show you. oh.. and sorry about my poor photography, hopefully i'll get better shots of these at the wedding.

Basically I followed on from the save the date cards where I tied the cards with twine to form a package style invite to match the theme of a summer picnic.I originally came up with a more formal and refined invite, however Jarrod and I both agreed that we wanted something more playful, more us and an invite that would match the feel we are aiming to achieve on the day.

I found the pattern for the back of the cards on the net here and tweaked the colours and size of the pattern to get the look I wanted. The fonts I used were "loved by the king" and "toast" both found on dafont.com and the images of the cars and the map were hand drawn.

I hope you like x

12 comments:

  1. Your stationery looks gorgeous! Just wondering where you found the address labels?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them, but i got the tags from around the internet and edited them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! where did you get the kraft cardstock for your travel card? that is exactly what i am looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really awesome!! same as the first comment--is there anyway you could post the websites where you got the tags for addresses? They are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks great. Will definitely keep you in mind to assist with save the dates, invites etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so cute and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! They are so much fun and actually just perfect for what I imagined you might have!

    ReplyDelete