Thursday, July 16, 2009

They just don't make 'em like they used to...

My future business partner (Mary) and I have been collecting all sorts of glassware for our weddings/ future weddings we will design - bottles, vases, etc, and I have been collecting cake stands from around different antique stores. for our cakes/candy buffet. I am so excited to introduce my two new additions to the cake stand family. Aren't they gorgeous?! They have the most beautiful etching I have seen yet. Sorry the photographs are pretty poor.

Now I am on my way to a fabulous cakes table!(cakes by Perfect Ending, image via Snippet & Ink)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic.... I love cakes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I started collecting cake stands too, but not sure if we still can make the cake buffet thing happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! love these! check out the recent picnic inspired wedding board we created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i am from adelaide too and planning on a picnic wedding with a vintage feel and love your cake stands, any chance you are thinking of hiring them out? thanks
    Vanessa
    @ mz.fizh@live.com

    ReplyDelete