Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jordyn and Bradley

I can't believe what I have missed in blog world over the passed three days! I have quite a few things to share over the next week that inspire me! Oh so exciting!

As you may realise, Once Wed is one of my main inspiration blog sites as I am sure it is most of yours also, and I came across this utterly divine, cute, unique, amazing, gorgeous, inspirational *breathe* PERFECT Wedding! Oh and of course, the photographer was the very talented and rather spunky Tec Petaja. Just have a look at the details and colours that emerge throughout these images. But first, just a quick look at their Engagement photo shoot done by Simply Bloom Photography.
Now for the Wedding

6 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!! So gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her tattoo
    beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! and not just for the buttons..... The use of colour is awesome. I think that is why I am always partial to a US wedding, they always use more colour than Australian weddings! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites

    ReplyDelete