Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Type of Love

If i wasn't going to be an interior designer, I would have become a graphic designer, because typography makes me smile. It gives me that excited feeling of when you fall in love at first sight. I recently purchased these prints through Made by Girl

And I, myself am currently working on a couple of typography prints to give to my husband for our first wedding anniversary (paper). Check out Mary&Gabrielle blog for my current inspiration for the project!

6 comments:

  1. they are great. i love some graphic designers' work, just like you said, they make me smile :)

    PL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love made by girl! such cute prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore some graphic designers' work, just like you said, they make me smile
    When we play the WOW, we need to try get the Cheap WOW Gold,thst's to say, spend less money, do we have any good way to buy wow gold cheap from trust friends or some way else? When we have that we can play the game becomes more quickly and update the levels more easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're huge fans of typography. There's just so much you can do with it to create unique wedding invitations!

    ReplyDelete